In this week’s episode:
This episode is hosted by Lenny Murphy, Executive Editor and Producer at GreenBook. Our sponsored guest is Nadia Perksy, founder of Perksy. Many thanks to our episode sponsor, Perksy.
Lenny and Nadia discuss why allowing for a fun respondent experience yields stronger survey results. Take this deep dive into Nadia’s entrepreneurial journey, the theory of gamification in MRX, and the fundamentals of approaching research with a more human-centered lens to create a fun consumer feedback experience.
In this episode we’ll explore:
- How to change the nature of the survey experience through gamification
- The role of both skill and luck in the adoption of new product models
- The emotional investment (and pay off) of the founder’s journey
- How to influence respondents to actually ‘show up’ to participate in surveys
- How to improve the quality of survey responses