The XFisher_org_v1 oscillator implemented as a color histogram, using volumes
XFisher_org_v1_Vol = MovingAverage( 100 * Fisher * Volume )
For quite understandable reasons, the recalculation of overbought and oversold levels in such a modified oscillator should be performed using the same formula. In the final version, these levels are no longer permanent.
input int HighLevel=+150; input int LowLevel1=-150;
In the indicator input parameters, these levels are represented as levels of the source Fisher_org_v1 indicator multiplied by 100, and then these levels are multiplied at each indicator tick by volumes smoothed according to the same formula.
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
XFisher org v1 Vol MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
XFisher org v1 Vol MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- Free $50 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards Winning Trading Broker
Click Here for Step By Step XM Trading Account Opening Guide
How to install XFisher org v1 Vol MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download XFisher org v1 Vol MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy XFisher org v1 Vol MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on XFisher org v1 Vol MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator XFisher org v1 Vol MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove XFisher org v1 Vol MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
XFisher org v1 Vol MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: